Release your inner Kitchen Witch and confidently master topping fresh cupcakes with a variety of techniques
Learn how to make beautiful Roses, Carnations, butterflies, pearls and piping swirls using various techniques with sugar paste and buttercream. 6 freshly baked cupcakes and all of the materials are provided for you, you only need to bring an apron and a snack. Suitable for adults (16+) Maximum of 6 people can attend which means you get to ask lots of questions and ensures individual attention.
We can also arrange a private class for you with a group of your friends. Please contact us if you would like a particular date and we can usually accommodate you. It’s a great excuse to have fun and learn in a relaxed environment with your friends.
By the end of the class you will be able to:
- Make gorgeous small rose buds and large roses
- Create beautiful fondant flowers to adorn your cupcakes
- Create stylish domes for topping your cupcakes
- Embellishing with buttercream swirls and ‘rose’ effect
- Use cutters to create a variety of fantasy flowers
- Use lustre dusts and paints to enhance yourflowers
You will take home with you:
- 6 beautiful cupcakes in a ribbon decorated gift box just for you
- Buns of Fun’s vanilla sponge cupcake recipe
- Buns of Fun’s own creamy vanillabuttercream recipe.
£35 per person on location with you.
Please book early to avoid disappointment